Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make a House Call on November 5th

President Obama, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Majority Leader Harry Reid think you and I are tired and losing interest. The New York Times and other media outlets are writing that the grassroots fire burned out in August and September.

Talking to many of you in recent weeks, I know that's not true. But with the health care battle at a decisive juncture, We need to take a crucial step.

Americans for Prosperity is asking you to make a "Congressional House Call" at noon on November 5 to tell your Senator or Congressman to vote NO on the Obama/Pelosi/Reid health care takeover.

As I travel the country on our Patients First bus tour and other events, folks ask me, "Tim, I've emailed and called my representatives, but what more can I do to get their attention?" This is a big way for you to get their attention. Join fellow freedom fighters in standing up one more time by going to their in-state offices on November 5 with a simple message -- "Keep your hands off my health care. Vote NO."

SOURCE: Americans for Prosperity